Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On The Go

So...I recently got with the times and got an iPhone. It's an awesome phone, apps nonwithstanding. Social media and marketing definitely benefits from being on the go, and being able to check all of your pages and other places. I'm currently posting from the free version of the blogger/blogspot app, and I love it now that I'm used to the touch keyboard.

This, along with Twitterific - are becoming very important tools, and I'm assuming not just to an amateur player such as myself.

What are your favorite portable social media tools?

Thanks for reading!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that iPhone :D The library of apps are outstanding! There are so many useful apps :D and I see you've posted a blog using iPhone. Cool!
    The keyboard needs some time to get used to, but it's smooth sailing from there once you get used to it :)

    ReplyDelete